NEWS:Karrueche Tran admits she is not yet ready to date after the breakup with chris brown
The 27-year-old model has admitted she is emotionally
unavailable after splitting up with former boyfriend Chris Brown.
"In the beginning of my relationship, I used to shy away from it but you can't really control it. I wasn't used to it. I would be in the way back or go way ahead. Now I'm kind of used to it."
"I haven't really explored dating yet and I'm not sure if I'm mentally there just because of all the stuff that I've been through. It's a lot to open up to somebody," Tran added. "I think people are intimated by the drama 'from my past relationship' and not wanting to deal with it because it's an ongoing story.
Recently there were rumours that Tran is dating Rob Kardashian.The 28-year-old star said the two are just friends.
"In the beginning of my relationship, I used to shy away from it but you can't really control it. I wasn't used to it. I would be in the way back or go way ahead. Now I'm kind of used to it."
"I haven't really explored dating yet and I'm not sure if I'm mentally there just because of all the stuff that I've been through. It's a lot to open up to somebody," Tran added. "I think people are intimated by the drama 'from my past relationship' and not wanting to deal with it because it's an ongoing story.
Recently there were rumours that Tran is dating Rob Kardashian.The 28-year-old star said the two are just friends.
