Dr. Dre - Compton


Dr. Dre - Compton

Compton (also known as Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre) is the third and final studio album by American hip hop recording artist Dr. Dre. The album was released exclusively on Apple Music and the iTunes Store on August 7, 2015.


"During principal photography of Straight Outta Compton, I felt myself going to the studio and being so inspired by the movie that I started recording an album," Dre said on The Pharmacy, his radio show on Beats 1. "I kept it under wraps, and now the album is finished. It's bananas. It's an 'inspired by' album. It's inspired by Straight Outta Compton, we're gonna call the album Compton: The Soundtrack. I'm really proud of this." Dre also described the upcoming release as being his 'grand finale.' [1]
On August 1, 2015, during an interview with Power 99FM, Ice Cube announced Dr. Dre would release a new soundtrack album. On August 1, Dre was asked by another radio host on his Beats 1 radio show "The Pharmacy" about when the album was going to be released, to which Dr. Dre answered he is officially releasing the album on August 7, 2015, and is available to buy on iTunes, but you can download it here for free. just click the link below.

DOWNLOAD ALBUM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‎‎EASTERN PARAGONS: Miss Coal City Nigeria, Miss Imo State & Most Beautiful Face In Anambra Clash In Hot Creative Photo Shoots